NOTICE FOR SCHLORSHIPS FROM SANKESHMA TRUST
Date of Receiving Applications at Sushruta Cancer hospital, karimnagar:-
From 01-08-2018 09:00AM onwards
Last Date of Receiving Application:-
30-09-2018 up to 05:00pm
How to Apply:-
- Individual have to apply in a plane paper
- Specifying the reasons why He/She requires the scholarship.
- Brief family history of parents such us no.of brothers and sisters with ages and their marital status, and their occupation
- Occupation and method of livelihood Earnings of the parents.
- The applicant’s present qualification and marks obtained with documents.
- Applicant must have passed intermediate exams and apply / Join a professional course.
Whom to apply:-
- The chairman
- Sankshema Charitable Trust
- Sushruta Cancer hospital
- Saraswathi nagar
- Phone :7288887646, 7729985109, 7729985110.
Enclosures to Applicant:-
- SSC /10th class memorandum of marks
- Intermediate memo
- EAMCET/ICET/NEET Examination rank card (Compulsory).
- Professional course latest marks sheet all the above must be Xerox copies only (not originals).
- Aadhar card number with Xerox
Communication Details of applicant:-
All candidates applying for scholarship must clearly write postal address and their personal mobile number for communication to the candidates through ordinary post only.
Responsibility of Sankshema:-
Sankshema trust will select on a random basis a few among the applications for interview. After interview persons selected for scholarship will be Informed by letter through ordinary post only their names will be put up on the notice board of Sushruta cancer hospital, Karimnagar and also uploaded to the website of sankshema at www.sankshema.org. Sankshema trust is not responsible for not receiving the communication by post.