NOTICE FOR SCHOLORSHIPS FROM SANKESHMA TRUST FOR THE YEAR 2023
Date of Receiving Applications at Sankshema Trust, karimnagar -
From 01-08-2022 09:00AM onwards
Last Date of Receiving Application -
31-10-2022 up to 05:00pm
Applicant must have passed intermediate exams and apply / Join a professional course.
Sub: SANKSHEMA SCHOLARSHIP 2022.
How to Apply:-
- 1. Individual have to apply in a plane paper
- 2. Specifying the reasons why He / She requires the scholarship.
- 3. Brief family history of parents such us no. of brothers and sisters with ages and their marital status, and
- 4. Occupation and method of livelihood Earnings of the parents.
- 5. The applicant’s present qualification and marks obtained with documents.
Whom to apply:-
Sankshema Charitable Trust
Behind: Omega Sushruta Hospital
Gayathrinagar, Road No.6
Phone : 9848526865.
Enclosures to Applicant:-
1. SSC /10 th class memorandum of marks
- 2. Intermediate memo
- 3. EAMCET/ICET/NEET Examination rank card (Compulsory).
- 4. Professional course latest marks sheet all the above must be Xerox copies only (not originals).
- 5. Aadhar card number with Xerox
- 6. Two Latest Pass Port Size Photos
Communication Details of applicant:-
All candidates applying for scholarship must clearly write postal address and their personal mobile
number for communication to the candidates through ordinary post only.
Responsibility of Sankshema:-
Sankshema trust will select on a random basis a few among the applications for interview. After interview
persons selected for scholarship will be Informed by letter through ordinary post only their names will be put up
on the notice board of Sankshema Trust, Karimnagar and also uploaded to the website of sankshema at
www.sankshema.org. Sankshema trust is not responsible for not receiving the communication by post.
( A. RAJA REDDY )